Sigh.
Remember a few years back when you read that book He's Just Not That Into You? Well, listen up sister, because he still isn't! You aren't the exception-- always the rule. If he lies to other people and about other things-- HE'S LYING TO YOU TOO. And just because he's talking to you and things aren't that serious with you yet-- most likely he's talking to at least 5 other girls too. A guy's gotta keep his options open, right?
WRONG.
Over it.
Anyhoo, I got de-friended today! For realsies. I didn't think people did that anymore. I guess so! What's weird is that HE was the one to give me the "let's just be friends" talk. maybe he was afraid I'd go cuh-razy and post nasty things on his wall? maybe? hahahah, which would be hilarious, but also very weird. and I am weird but i don't care enough about him to do that. Don't really care enough about anyone to do that. I'll let him sabotage his future pseudo-relationships on his own. I trust he'll be rather successful at it..... :)
I have a new thing for Indian music... this obsession is going on about 5 months now. Wonder what's up with that?
Currently listening to: Sahara Sunset by Karunesh
No comments:
Post a Comment